In just under 4 weeks we leave for Ohio to meet and receive Rosalie's service dog! We are driving with the whole family to finally add this new member to our family. We are fundraising to help cover travel, lodging, and dog related expenses. We will be in Ohio for two whole weeks taking an intensive class with Rosalie's new service dog.
Our fundraising goal is $7000. We need to have it all raised by July 25th!
Things to donate.
- Cash (use donation link to the right.)
- Gas Cards (Chevron, Shell, Texaco, 76, etc)
- Grocery gift cards (Dorothy Lane Market, Trader Joe's, Kroger)
- Restaurant gift cards (Starbucks, Texas Roadhouse, Cracker Barrel, other midwest favorites :-)
- Other helpful gift cards (Walmart, Target, Costco, etc.)
More ways to help.
- Tell ALL your friends! Every little bit counts.
- Use the link on the right side of this page to donate directly to Rosalie through YouCaring.com
- Facebook, Email, Text, Call, etc.
- Snail mail to 6424 S 236th Pl, Kent, WA 98032
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
If you're curious, here's the breakdown.
$3449---Hotel in Dayton, Ohio.
$1336---Estimated gas cost. (We will be driving a total of 5126 miles including back and forth to class while we are in Ohio. We will need 366.1 gallons of gas and based our estimate on $3.65 per gallon. This estimate does NOT include trips to grocery stores or restaurants, trips to a store for a forgotten item, or to somewhere like a park for the kids, etc.)
$618---Estimated hotel cost on the way to and from Ohio.
$483---Estimated cost for dog supplies. (crate, bowls, toys, combs/brushes, mutt matts, leashes, etc.)
$400---Estimated cost for dog upon arriving home. (vet, food, grooming, treats, etc.)
$0---Corey's mom's (Ann) flight. This has already been donated by Ann!
The rest will be used for food on our trip.